||Yes, a power socket with usb! So many of our gadgets are charged via USB ports, phone, camera etc. In fact, as of 1/1/2012 all new mobile phones must come with a USB charger. This replaces (with a licensed electrician) an Australian double power point in your house and has two built in USB sockets so you can throw out those bulky transformers, or, like me, never worry about losing them again. |
- Classic white Australian Standard dual 240v power socket
- Twin USB powered charging outlets (1x 5V max 1A, 1 x 5V max 2A)
- Retractable dust cover over the USB ports
- Power to the built in transformers is cut when then retractable covers are close - saving power.
- Australian and complies with all our standards